Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato leek soup recipe. You can have potato leek soup using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Leek Soup:
- Prepare 2 of large leeks.
- Take 600 ml of chicken broth.
- Take 125 ml of butter.
- Provide 8 of potato.
- Provide to taste of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- You need 3 of tsbp of flour.
- Get 1 of tsbsp parsley.
Steps to make Potato Leek Soup:
- Clean and slice leeks.
- Peel, wash and quarter potatoes.
- Add leeks, butter, salt and pepper to a microwave dish. Microwave on high for 8 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, potatoes, parsley and garlic powder into a large pot or Dutch oven, boil over medium heat.
- Once 8 minutes are up on the microwave, add flour to leeks, mix throughly, microwave for five more minutes..
- Slowly add the leek mixture to the broth stirring constantly to avoid lumps..
- Continue cooking over medium heat. Adjust flavour to your taste. If too bland add broth, if too salty add water..
- Cook until potatoes are soft..
- Serve with ham or bacon and a fresh baguette!.
- Please enjoy!.
If you find this Potato Leek Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.