Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken soup(soto ayam) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken soup(soto ayam) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup(soto ayam) recipe. You can cook chicken soup(soto ayam) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken soup(soto ayam):
- Use 1/2 of chicken,wash and remove the skin.
- Provide 1 L of water.
- Use 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of cm galangal,slightly bruished.
- Get 1 of stalk lemongrass,slightly bruished.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of spring onions ,minced.
- Provide of 🐓🐓MIX IN BLENDER : 5 shallots,4 cloves garlic,2 candlenut(toasted), 1 cm turmeric, 1 cm ginger, 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, 1 tsp salt.
- Get of 🐓🐓SERVE WITH : 1 tomato(sliced into 8 pieces). 50 grams of vermicelli noodles(boiled for 2 minutes). 100 grams of cabbage(thinly sliced). 100 grams of bean sprouts(boiled). 1 lime(cut round). fried onion. sambal chilli..
Steps to make Chicken soup(soto ayam):
- Blend the spices..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the ground spices,stir-fry until fragrant..
- Add lemongrass,bay leaves,kaffir lime leaves,galangal. Saute until wilted..
- Add wated and chicken.Simmer for 30 minutes over medium heat..
- After 30 minutes passed,remove the chicken from the water and place on a plate..
- Shredded chicken meat into small pieces..
- Back to the broth,add in spring onions and simmer for 5 minutes..
- To serve,take an empty bowl,i put the noodles first,bean sprouts,cabbage,chicken,tomato slices,lime slices and then the soup broth and last sprinkle fried onion. Is so deliciuos and is very good to have chicken soup when it is cold weather like this. Bon appetit!!.
If you find this Chicken soup(soto ayam) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.