Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Balsamic glazed steak rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Balsamic glazed steak rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balsamic glazed steak rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic glazed steak rolls recipe. You can cook balsamic glazed steak rolls using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic glazed steak rolls:
- Use 2 lb of skirt steak.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- Get 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take of Any steak seasoning you like.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of zucchini.
- Take 6 of Green onions.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 2 tsp of butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of Finely chopped shallots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Use 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of beef broth.
Steps to make Balsamic glazed steak rolls:
- Slice steak into 3 inch strips and tenderize with a meat hammer..
- Season steak on both sides with salt, pepper, and Worcester Sauce. Let it marinade for at least 30 minutes..
- While steak is marinating, chop all veggies into match stick size pieces..
- Now for the sauce, melt butter is small sauce pan over medium heat. Add shallots and Sautee for 2 min or until they turn soft and translation. Add vinegar, brown sugar, & beef stock. Bring to a boil and reduce to about half it's volume then transfer to a sauce bowl..
- Same pan, add a touch of olive oil and add veggies. Stir fry no longer then 2-3 min. Season with Italian seasoning and salt & pepper. Transfer to bowl..
- Stuff meat by laying veggies across one end and rolling up, secure with a tooth pick..
- Add a splash of olive oil to the pan and pan fry meat until desired wellness..
- Places meat in a serving dish after removing tooth picks and drizzle sauce over before serving..
If you find this Balsamic glazed steak rolls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.