Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ray's' Easy Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Easy Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' easy spaghetti & meatballs recipe. You can have ray's' easy spaghetti & meatballs using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Easy Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- You need of meatballs.
- You need 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1/2 of finely diced purple onion.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Use of sauce.
- Get 2 of jars of your choice of spaghetti ssuce.
- Prepare 1 large of can diced Italian tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 can of tomatoes paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of garlic salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 of spaghetti noodles.
Instructions to make Ray's' Easy Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Start by diceing your onion & add all ingredients together for meatballs. Make your meatballs to desired shape. Set in fridge till you start meat sauce.
- Sauce: start by adding ground beef into pan and add minced garlic cook till almost done. Now add in all other ingredients cook on low heat for 25 minutes. Taste for seasonings.. Add in meatballs to sauce cook for another 30 minutes on medium low heat till meatballs are done. Now cook noodles as direct. Garnish plate with parsley flakes..enjoy!.
If you find this Ray's' Easy Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.