Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best taisen's rice mix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's rice mix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's rice mix recipe. To cook taisen's rice mix you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare taisen's rice mix:
- Get 1 packages of of frozen green beans ( you can use canned also ).
- Get 1 packages of of frozen corn ( canned can be used ).
- Use 1 of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of soy sauce.
- Get 1 packages of or can of mushrooms . if you use fresh slice and cut out stems.
- Use 1 of pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of onion can be added if preferred.
- Use 1 of or more ( depending on how many people ) bags of white or wheat instant rice.
- Prepare 1 of if you want to spice it up add either red pepper flakes or old bay.
- Take 1 of little bit of butter or oil for the mushrooms.
- Provide 1 can of tomato soup if you decide to go this route.
- Use 1 of basil ( fresh or dried ) if using tomato soup. if your using fresh basil make sure it is chopped finely.
Instructions to make taisen's rice mix:
- if your using fresh mushrooms clean, cut out the stems and slice.
- in a frying pan add either a bit of butter or oil. add the mushrooms.
- cook for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- add frozen corn and green beans..
- splash in some Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce. you can also add more butter or more sauces ( careful as you can easily make it to salty or sweet).
- if using tomato soup start that in a separate saucepan. add in basil stir and keep on low while frying the veggies.
- cook your rice until done. stirring the veggies while that boils..
- drain the rice. put it in a bowl..
- keep the veggies warm. you can either serve them right away on top of the rice with a bit of extra soy sauce OR you can top the rice with them and then the hot tomato soup. both are good..
- if you add onion in the frying pan add in later unless you like overdone onions..
If you find this taisen's rice mix recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.