Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healing chicken soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healing chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healing chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healing chicken soup recipe. You can have healing chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healing chicken soup:
- Get 2 clove of diced garlic.
- Provide 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs,chopped small.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of wide egg noodles, uncooked.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled and diced.
- Get 1 of celery stalk, sliced very thin.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 can of chicken broth.
Instructions to make Healing chicken soup:
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add diced chicken. Sprinkle onion powder over chicken. Stir chicken around occasionally, browning it lightly..
- Add diced garlic and 1/2 can of broth. Let simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes to infuse chicken with garlic. Stir occasionally..
- Add the remaining broth,salt,pepper, (and carrots and celery if desired). Let boil on medium for 5 minutes..
- Add water and bring back to a boil, stir well..
- Once its boiling, add egg noodles and turn down heat to a medium-low simmer. Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes or until noodles are done..
- This soup paired with garlic bread is wonderful, and will help kick a cold quicker..
If you find this Healing chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.