Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker salisbury steak meatballs recipe. You can cook slow cooker salisbury steak meatballs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs:
- Use 1 bag of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup 10.75 oz.
- Prepare 1 packet of dry onion soup mix.
- Take 1/4 cup of a1 steak sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- Take 16 oz of package of egg noodles.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs:
- Place the meatballs, mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and steak sauce in a 6 quart crock pot. Pour the beef broth over the top. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3-5 hours. 30 minutes prior to serving, boil your egg noodles according to the directions in another pot..
- Serve the meatballs over the egg noodles..
- Notes- Kids love this with peas or green beans. They love the sauce over the green veggies. (I added in a can of mushrooms and the green beans) (i have a picky eater so I made spaghetti noodles instead of the egg noodles because I don’t like egg noodles).
If you find this Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.