Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chicken & gnocchi soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys chicken & gnocchi soup, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of white onion, chopped.
- Get 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Get 1 of leek, sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1900 ml of chicken stock (8 cups).
- Provide 2 of large skinless chicken breast.
- Get 450 g (1 pound) of gluten-free Gnocchi, see my free-from recipe.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion, carrots and leek. Cook for 5 minutes over a medium heat until softened.
- Add the garlic and thyme. Cook a further minute.
- Add the chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves. Bring to the boil then let simmer 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and shred it.
- Add the gnocchi and shredded chicken back to the pan and cook for 4 minutes or until the Gnocchi floats.
- Discard the bay leaves, season to taste and serve immediately.
If you find this Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.