Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar broccoli soup recipe. You can cook cheddar broccoli soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Prepare 4 of small (about 3 1/2 cups) heads of broccoli (chopped).
- Prepare 3 of (about 2 cups) carrots (shredded).
- Provide 1 of medium onion (sweet or white).
- You need 8 TBS of unsalted butter.
- Take 1/2 c. of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 4 C of Chicken or vegetable broth.
- Use 4 C of Half n Half.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of nutmeg (ground).
- Provide to taste of Pepper-add.
- Prepare to taste of Salt-add.
- Take to taste of Red pepper (ground or flake)- add.
- Provide 4 C of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- You need 1 Clove of garlic-chopped (Optional).
- You need of Bacon Bits or Pieces (For garnish-Optional).
Steps to make Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Prep all ingredient. Chop broccoli (bite size,each piece should fit on a spoon). Finely chop onion & garlic (if adding). Shred carrots. Measure out flour and liquid ingredients. This will make cooking quicker..
- Start by heating butter in a pot on med-low heat..
- Once butter has melted, add onions and garlic until translucent..
- Add flour,stir. Let flour lightly brown. (If it doesnt brown you will have a very flour-ie taste to your soup)..
- Once flour has browned,add your half n half..
- Let it come to a simmer on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes..
- Add chicken or vegetable broth and stir..
- Now, add carrots & broccoli and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until broccoli is tender..
- Turn heat to low. Add your seasonings-salt,pepper,red pepper flakes,and nutmeg. Stir..
- Stir in cheese and turn heat off. Let cheese melt and serve!.
If you find this Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.