Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tropical Coconut Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tropical Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tropical Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tropical coconut curry recipe. You can cook tropical coconut curry using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tropical Coconut Curry:
- Take 1 of Chicken thigh (seasoned with salt and pepper).
- Take 2 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Take 2 small of Japanese type Eggplant.
- Take 2 of Green bell peppers.
- Use 1 of Paprika (I used 1/2 a red and 1/2 a yellow).
- You need 1 can of Coconut milk (400 ml).
- Prepare 1 box of Curry roux of your choice (10 pieces).
- Take 1 of Water.
- Take 1 tsp of Soup stock (I used granules).
- Get 1 of Vegetable oil (as needed).
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper (to taste).
Instructions to make Tropical Coconut Curry:
- Skin the chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces, then season with salt and pepper..
- Roughly chop the carrots and cook them in a microwave until tender. Shave off a few strips of the eggplant skin and chop roughly. Thinly slice the onions. Julienne the peppers..
- Heat up a pot, add the vegetable oil, and cook the chicken until browned..
- Stir-fry the onions until translucent..
- Add the eggplant and stir-fry a bit..
- Add enough water to cover the ingredients and add the soup stock granules. Simmer until soft while skimming the surface..
- Add the coconut milk and bring to a boil..
- Turn off the heat, add the curry roux, and let dissolve..
- Once the roux has dissolved, add the carrots and peppers and turn the heat back on..
- Dilute the roux as you like with water and simmer until the peppers are tender..
- Finally, season with salt and pepper to taste..
- I used this coconut milk..
If you find this Tropical Coconut Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.