Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Yakiniku Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yakiniku Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yakiniku rice bowl recipe. You can have yakiniku rice bowl using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yakiniku Rice Bowl:
- Take of to 400 grams Thinly sliced beef.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Grated garlic (or from a tube).
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Bell peppers.
- Use of Carrot.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Yakiniku sauce (ready-made or homemade).
- Get of use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice.
- Use of Mushrooms (any variety) or more as desired.
- Prepare of Doubanjiang, or more as desired.
- Take of ●Toppings:.
- Get of Shiso leaves, sesame seeds, chopped green onions, shredded seaweed, as needed.
Steps to make Yakiniku Rice Bowl:
- Cut the beef into bite-size pieces, and cut the onion into thin slices. Cut the bell peppers into thin strips. Cut the carrot into rectangles or cut diagonally into thin slices. Roughly chop the mushrooms..
- Sprinkle the beef with salt and pepper, add grated garlic and rub the meat. Let it absorb the flavour (about 5 minutes)..
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat, and pour in the oil. Add the beef, and stir-fry until both sides are browned..
- Push the beef to one side of the pan. Add the vegetables to the empty space. Stir-fry the vegetables until they become soft and wilted. (Onion, carrot, bell peppers, mushrooms in that order)..
- When the vegetables are cooked, toss with the meat. Add the yakiniku sauce and Doubanjiang, then toss the meat and vegetables to coat with the sauce. Bring to a boil, and turn off the heat..
- Put the rice in a rice bowl, lay Step 5 on top, and sprinkle your favorite toppings, then it's done..
If you find this Yakiniku Rice Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.