Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken gnocchi soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken gnocchi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken gnocchi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken gnocchi soup recipe. To make chicken gnocchi soup you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken gnocchi soup:
- Provide 1 cup of petite diced carrots.
- You need 1 cup of fine chopped yellow onions.
- Use 3/4 cup of petite diced celery.
- You need 4 of large garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of packed cup chopped spinach.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter and a glug of evo.
- Take 32 oz of bold chicken stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- Take 16 oz of Pre packaged gnocchi.
- Provide 2 cups of chicken (I used about 1.75lbs boneless skinless chicken breast).
- Take 1/4 cup of AP flour.
- You need 8 oz of half and half.
Instructions to make Chicken gnocchi soup:
- I trim and boil the chicken breast for around 45 minutes and lightly pull and coarsely chop the chicken and set in the fridge.
- Prep all the veggies and get your ingredients all together.
- Melt butter and a glug of evo then add the carrots, onions and celery and a couple pichnes of salt, sauté for about 15 minutes.
- Add the garlic and season with dried thyme and a pinch of salt, sauté for an additional 10 minutes.
- Add the flour slowly and stir to combine to make a dry vegetable roux. Continue to lightly sauté until you cook the flour out, about 10 minutes..
- Add the chicken stock and season with salt and black pepper (go light, you can always add more) simmer uncovered for 15 minutes, then taste for seasoning.
- Add the half and half, gnocchi and the chicken and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the gnocchi is cooked And soup is thickened..
- Add the spinach and continue to cook for a few minutes and remove from the heat and cover, let sit for about 15 minutes allowing the spinach to wilt..
If you find this Chicken gnocchi soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.