Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded red potato-cauliflower soup recipe. You can have loaded red potato-cauliflower soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup:
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need of ~ 3 tbsp minced garlic.
- Use of ~12 oz red potatoes, boiled.
- You need 1 of cauliflower head, steamed.
- You need 1 of sm. carrot, shredded.
- Get 1 of reg. pkg Instant potatoes (best w baby red / Parm. / garlic flavor).
- Take of ~6 oz Light sour cream.
- Prepare of ~4-5 C Fat free milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 oz of chives, chopped.
- You need of Green onions, chopped to top.
- Use of Bacon, as desired(fully cooked bacon bits).
- Use of Cheddar, as desired.
- Prepare of Black pepper, as desired.
Steps to make Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup:
- Prep: chop onions, mince garlic, de-core cauliflower, shred carrot..
- Get cooking: place potatoes in water and boil until tender. Steam cauliflower, and once nearly completely, top with shredded carrot. Water-sauté onions & once tender add butter & garlic. Set aside to prevent burning..
- Combine: Get instant mashed potatoes prepared. Blend potatoes and cauliflower together (use milk as needed). Add blend to onions, and combine w sour cream, instant potatoes, chives, and bacon. Add milk as needed. Simmer on low. Top with black pepper, green onion, cheddar..
If you find this Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.