Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Rich & creamy Tomato Basil soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rich & creamy Tomato Basil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich & creamy Tomato Basil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich & creamy tomato basil soup recipe. To make rich & creamy tomato basil soup you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rich & creamy Tomato Basil soup:
- You need of vine tomatoes – peeled and diced.
- Take of tomato juice or Heinz sifted tomato.
- Use of fresh basil.
- Use of clover garlic.
- Take of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of real butter.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Rich & creamy Tomato Basil soup:
- To peel off the tomato skin: Place a pot of water on the stove and let it come to a rolling boil. Place your bowl of ice water next to the stove so it is easily accessible. Rinse your tomatoes clean and remove any stems that are still attached. Using a sharp knife, slice a shallow X into the bottom of the tomato (opposite the stem side)..
- Place tomatoes and juice in a stock pot over medium heat. Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Puree the chunks (about ½ cup) from the tomato mixture along with garlic and the basil leaves, and return the puree to the stock pot. Stir in one direction..
- Place the pot over medium/low heat, and stir in the heavy cream and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Heat, stirring until the butter is melted. Do not boil..
If you find this Rich & creamy Tomato Basil soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.