Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Orzo Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Orzo Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken orzo soup recipe. To cook chicken orzo soup you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Orzo Soup:
- Get of skinless chicken thighs.
- You need of water.
- Use of whole peeled onion.
- You need of onion diced.
- Get of bay leaves.
- Provide of celery sliced.
- Use of peeled and sliced carrots.
- Take of can diced tomato.
- Prepare of orzo pasta.
- Get of parsley.
- Prepare of season salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Take of hot pepper flakes.
- Provide of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Orzo Soup:
- In a large stockpot, add in chicken thighs, bay leaves, whole onion, and water. (Water should be about 1 inch above the chicken thighs. We think its about 8 cups.) Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 25 minutes. Pull out the chicken and whole onion and set aside chicken and discard onion..
- Add in carrots, celery, onion and tomato. Bring back to simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Shred chicken while vegetables are cooking..
- Add in orzo pasta and parsley, cook for 10 minutes or until al dente. Shred chicken while pasta is cooking..
- Add in shredded chicken, season salt, pepper and hot pepper flakes if desired. A little parmesan goes a long way too :).
If you find this Chicken Orzo Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.