Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe recipe. You can have crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe:
- Use of cooked some bacon or turkey bacon as little or as much as you like.
- Provide 1 package of frozen hash browns (they can be shredded, the can be diced, they can have the peppers in them… any kind you want).
- Provide 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 can of milk (just fill up the canned soup with milk).
- Use 1/2 of onion chopped (this is optional) – you can add anything from sausage to bell peppers.
- Get 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
Steps to make Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe:
- Spray the inside of the crock pot casserole dish with nonstick spray..
- Take your frozen hashbrowns and break them up in the bag..
- In a large bowl combine the onion (or whatever else you want to include), 1 cup of cheese, the milk, and the cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Stir to combine.(and some of the bacon but not all of it leave some for the top).
- Mix in the hashbrowns and stir to coat..
- Pour into the crock pot casserole dish. Top with the remaining cheese, and bacon..
- Place the lid on top and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.Times will very pending on the crockpot or slow cooker..
- Notes- in picture 6, my family couldn’t stay out of while it was cooking and was picking at it on and off around the sides that’s why it looks like that. They all loved this dish and ask for it again and in a big Batch of it… 😋😀.
If you find this Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.