Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spaghetti Bologna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti Bologna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti Bologna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti bologna recipe. To cook spaghetti bologna you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spaghetti Bologna:
- You need 250 g of ground beef.
- Provide 500 g of spaghetti.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes (boiled).
- You need 1 can of mushroom (thinly sliced).
- Provide 1/2 bottle of tomato sauce.
- Get 1/2 can of tomato juice.
- Take 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- Get 4 of garlic (chopped).
- Get 2 tbsp of margarine.
- Get 2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide of Finely grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Sugar.
- You need of White pepper.
Steps to make Spaghetti Bologna:
- Melt margarine in a pan, sautee onion and garlic until golden brown and fragrance..
- Put ground beef in, when it is almost cooked, add the tomato juice, tomato sauce and canned tomato in..
- Season with salt, oregano, sugar, pepper and taste..
- Put the mushroom in and add some water. Let it boil and simmer..
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese right before eating..
If you find this Spaghetti Bologna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.