Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. To cook vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup you only need 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Take of Vegetables.
- You need of Carrots, shredded or diced.
- You need of small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too).
- Use of Celery.
- Take of small, Turnip.
- Prepare of Broccoli, trimmed of stems.
- Provide of (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand.
- Use of small, Onion.
- Use of Leeks, trimmed of most of the green.
- Use of Cilantro (one).
- You need of medium, Potatoes.
- Use of corn, sweet, gold, drained.
- Take of basil (two).
- Provide of Mushrooms, Shiitake.
- Provide of Mushrooms, baby Bella.
- Use of Garlic, peeled, smashed.
- You need of Base.
- Use of curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want).
- Prepare of Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand).
- Use of Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call).
- Prepare of Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute).
- Take of Cookware.
- Provide of Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little).
- Prepare of Spices.
- Get of Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish).
- Get of cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish).
- Use of Coriander (as needed really, to taste).
- Use of ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste).
- Use of Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up).
- Take of white pepper.
- Prepare of cracked, Red Pepper.
- Get of Starch.
- Provide of preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all..
- Provide of Optional.
- Use of Kale, chopped.
- Provide of Spinach.
Steps to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium..
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot..
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn..
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?.
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste – its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally..
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much..
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil..
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.