Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tunisian couscous-my way (vegan) recipe. You can have tunisian couscous-my way (vegan) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan):
- You need of + 2 yellow onions.
- You need of veggie soup square.
- Provide of couscous.
- Provide of fresh spinach or other leafy greens.
- Use of golden raisins.
- Provide of tunisian spice mix.
- You need of yellow peppers.
- You need of fresh tomatoes.
- Provide of tomatoe puree.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Oregano to tast.
- Prepare of eggplant.
- Get of carrots.
- Take of potatoes.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Take of sunflower oil.
Steps to make Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan):
- Peel the onions and cut one of them in little squares. Start frying this onion on the sunflower oil and when it starts to get transparent add the spinach ot other leafy greens and add the tomatoe puree. Cook until the spinach becomes soft. Then add 4 cups of water..
- Add the tunisian spice mix, add the peeled veggies: cut the potatoes into big squares, cut the carrots into 4 pieces, cut the eggplant in big squares, cut the tomatoe in big squares too..
- Also add those onions that we left in one piece at the beginning. Also add the soup square and the yellow peppers cut into slices.Add the oregano and salt to taste..
- Next take the "upper part" of the couscous cooking pot and add the couscous, pour a mugful of hot water on it and add the olive oil. Stir to combine..
- Also stir the veggies in the down part of pot also. Put the top part on top of down part and steam the couscous till soft..
- Stir both parts of pot from time to time and add more hot water to couscous if it seems dry..
- Serve the veggie sauce on top of couscous and also add raisins on top. Let me know if you tried this recipe..
If you find this Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.