Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak recipe. To make beef steak you only need 26 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef steak:
- Use half kg of Boneless beef.
- Use 2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Black chilli powder.
- Use 2 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of meat tenderizer.
- You need 2 tbs of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use of For mashed potatoes.
- Use 2 of Potatoes.
- Get 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Provide 2 tsp of Cream.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take of White sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of Maida.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Cream.
- Take 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of Garlic.
- Take 2 of Cheese slice.
- Get of White sauce:.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare ½ cup of Milk.
- Prepare a pinch of Salt.
- Provide ¼ tsp of Black pepper powder.
Instructions to make Beef steak:
- Bone less beef cut it in to steak.
- Marinate with salt red chilli powder and white pepper.
- Add Ginger garlic paste meat tenderizer and black pepper.
- Mix it well.
- Cover it and refrigerate for 2 days or overnight.
- Potatoes cut it and boil it with salt.
- Spray oil on your grill pan fry your steak from both sides each side take 10 minutes.
- Change side after 10 minutes.
- In Mashed potatoes add cream and mix it well, add Vegetables.
- For white sauce: In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter, add all-purpose flour and other seasoning, stir well with wire whisk. Do not allow it to brown. Gradually add milk, whisk constantly. Cook for 2-3 minutes until sauce begins to thicken. Pour the white sauce over cooked steaks, put cheese slice and sprinkle oregano leaves on top..
- Add white sauce.
If you find this Beef steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.