Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma masala soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma masala soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma masala soup recipe. To make rajma masala soup you need 16 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma masala soup:
- Use 200 gr of rajma white/red beans.
- Prepare 150 gr of boneless/with bone chicken thigh.
- Prepare 200 gr of potatoes.
- Take 100 gr of carrots.
- Prepare 200 gr of parwal/Indian gourd.
- Provide 3 pcs of bayleaves.
- Prepare 50 gr of chopped onions.
- Take 3 tbsp of tomato puree/ 100 gr chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 250 ml of water/chicken stock.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped spring onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 5 pcs of chicken sausage (optional).
Instructions to make Rajma masala soup:
- Rinse and soak the rajma white/red beans overnight in enough water..
- Drain the water. Boil the rajma/red beans in 2 ltr water until soft/well cooked for 45 minutes..
- While boiling the beans, prepare the ingredients..
- Peel and slice the potatoes, carrot, gourd/zucchini, onions and slice boneless chicken thigh..
- After beans are well cooked, strain it and keep the water aside..
- In a pot, pour 2 tbsp vegetable oil, add chopped onions. Stir it for a minute..
- Add the tomato puree/chopped tomatoes. Cook the chopped tomatoes until soft..
- Add bayleaves, chili powder, garam masala powder, salt. Stir it well..
- Add the rest water from boiling beans. Let it boiled..
- Add the chicken thigh boneless or with bones. Cook it for 5 minutes..
- Add the boiled red beans, mix it well..
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes with low medium heat to absorb the spices. Adjust the taste..
- Add the sliced carrot and potatoes. Cook it until well cooked for 5-8minutes..
- Add the gourd/zucchini. Stir it well..
- Adjust the taste. In a pan, pan fry the sliced chicken sausage..
- Thicken the soup if it is required by mixing 1 tsp flour and little water. Stir the flour mixture into the soup..
- Add the chopped spring onion and parsley..
- Soup is ready to serve with bread, roti/chapati..
If you find this Rajma masala soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.