Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken taco soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken taco soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken taco soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken taco soup recipe. You can cook chicken taco soup using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken taco soup:
- Use 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped white onions.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- Take 1 of small can of tomato paste.
- Get 1 can of or-tels tomatoes with green chilis.
- Use 1 of jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 package of powdered ranch dressing.
- Get 1 package of taco seasoning.
- Provide 1 (15 ounce) of can of kidney beans.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cilantro chopped.
- You need 1 of small can of black beans.
- Get 1 can of fire roasted corn.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of ground cummin.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of keep 3 cups of chicken stock when cooking chicken.
- Use 1 of Quarter teaspoon oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 can of green chilli's 5oz.
Instructions to make Chicken taco soup:
- Boil chicken let cool then shred it. Save chicken stock.
- Put 3 cups of the chicken stock and all the ingredients in a big pot. Bring to light boil then let it simmer for 30 mins.
- Garnish with sour cream green onions shredded cheese.
If you find this Chicken taco soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.