Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken vegetable soup recipe. You can cook creamy chicken vegetable soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Get 1 bunch of Broccoli.
- Take 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot.
- Get 1 of dry onions chopped.
- Provide 1 of chicken breast / chopped.
- Provide Pinch of oregano.
- Use of Salt & pepper.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Wash all veggies, peel and chop them.
- Put them all in a large pot with water until water barely comes over vegetables. Boil, add chopped chicken, salt, pepper and oregano.
- When chicken and veggies are cooked, transfer them to a deep bowl with some its juice . Using hand blender, purée ..
- Transfer purée mixture back its original pot, turn on the stove top, lower heat. In a sauce pan. Melt butter add 1 tbsp flour, keep stirring, then add cup of milk.
- Veggies must not flooding, you will add béchamel sauce so you don't want watery soup. If you think it is necessary at this point remove the juice of veggies, then add béchamel sauce/ milk mixture ..
- Add two spoons of heavy cream. Taste the soup it is salty enough, boil 2 minutes. That's all.
If you find this Creamy Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.