Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of mushroom soup recipe. To cook cream of mushroom soup you only need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- You need of mushrooms, remove stems, slice tops.
- Use of medium onion, small dice.
- Take of chicken stock.
- Provide of dried thyme.
- Prepare of butter, divided.
- Use of garlic, minced.
- Use of a/p flour.
- You need of each salt & pepper.
- You need of half & half.
- Take of Sherry.
Steps to make Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Clean mushrooms, remove stems and set aside. Thin slice the Mushroom tops, set aside..
- In a skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter to sauté the Mushroom stems on medium high..
- Next, in a large sauce pan or small stock pan, add chicken stock, sliced mushrooms, diced onions and the dried thyme. Cook on medium until mushrooms and onions are soft. Simmer while cooking stems..
- Once the stems have started to brown, add minced garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Remove stems from heat and rough chop..
- Add chopped stems to stock pot..
- In skillet add the 4 Tbsp butter over medium high heat..
- Once melted, add flour and salt and pepper whisking to make a roux. Cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Slowly whisk in half and half to combine..
- Once combined, add to stock pot. Stir and simmer until thick..
- Add in the sherry. Adjust seasoning to taste..
If you find this Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.