Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy corned beef tacos with an avocado dressing coleslaw recipe. You can have spicy corned beef tacos with an avocado dressing coleslaw using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw:
- Provide of slow cooked corned beef.
- Prepare of corned beef.
- You need of ground cumin.
- Use of beers.
- You need of Mexican oregano.
- Take of minced garlic.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Take of water.
- Take of Coleslaw dressing.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Take of onion, minced.
- Take of apple cider vinegar.
- Get of lemon juice.
- You need of Best Foods mayonnaise.
- Get of Mexican La Crema.
- You need of dry mustard.
- Take of agave nectar.
- Use of Coleslaw.
- Prepare of small cabbage, chopped.
- Get of diced red onion.
- Use of colored bell pepper diced.
- Use of carrot, minced.
- Use of salt.
- Take of spicy corned beef.
- Take of olive oil.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Take of Chipotle in adobo sauce.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Tortilla.
- Provide of tortillas.
- Provide of olive oil, extra virgin.
Instructions to make Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw:
- Place all the ingredients for slow cooked corned beef into a slow cooker. Add enough water just to cover. Cook on low while you go to work..
- Later that night, place avocado in a blender with the onion, lemon juice and vinegar. The onion blended with the avocado first will help to keep it green longer. Add the rest of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth..
- Add the dressing to all of the prepared coleslaw ingredients. And set aside..
- Sauté onion in a large skillet. Blend chipotle in adobo sauce with bbq sauce. Remove corned beef from slow cooker and shred. Add corned beef and sauce to skillet..
- In a flat cast iron pan , heat olive oil applied lightly with a paper towel. Once temperature reaches medium high place tortilla on it. Flip when it starts to inflate and brown. Brown other side..
- Fill tortilla with corned beef and coleslaw. Top with ingredients of choice such as fresh cilantro and cheese..
If you find this Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.