Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe. To cook quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! you need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!:
- Prepare 2 large of sweet potato (diced).
- You need 5 clove of garlic (crushed).
- You need 2 large of raw chicken breasts.
- Take 1 cup of raw quinoa (rinse well before use).
- Take 2 cup of fresh tomato (diced).
- Prepare 1 can of black beans (rinsed).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cajun chili seasoning.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper.
- Use 6 cup of unsalted chicken stock.
- Take 1 tsp of thyme.
Steps to make Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!:
- Peel, and chop sweet potatoes into small cubes. Place in slow cooker on one side..
- Open and rinse full call of black beans, add to slow cooker beside sweet potatoes..
- Rinse one cup of uncooked quinoa thoroughly (will expand over time into three cups) add to slow cooker beside the beans..
- Dice tomatoes and add into mixture..
- Grate garlic and add in, add seasonings, salt and pepper, thyme(you can be inventive with this, as with all other ingredients) I added cayenne, and chili pepper flakes for a kick!.
- Before chicken and stock is added (picture).
- Add uncooked chicken breasts, and chicken stock..
- Stir all ingredients with spoon and turn slow cooker on high for 4-5 hours..
- Take chicken out and use two forks to shred the meat, like you would with pulled pork. Re add chicken back into soup..
- Taste, and make sure the seasoning is correct. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.