Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Coconut Milk Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Milk Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Milk Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut milk soup recipe. You can have thai coconut milk soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Milk Soup:
- You need 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Use 1 of stock cube.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of water.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mixed vegetables (sliced, baby corn, mushrooms, carrots, beans, cauliflower, green peas).
- Take 1-2 of lemon grass (bottom half), crushed.
- Get 8-10 of sliced galangal (Thai ginger).
- Use 2 of fresh red chilies, slit.
- Prepare 8-10 of kaffir lime leaves, bruised.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- Use 1 tbsp. of lime juice.
- Use 1 of lime leaf, thinly sliced to garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Coconut Milk Soup:
- In a pan, bring the water, lime leaves, lemon grass, stock cube, sliced galangal and chilies to a boil..
- Add all the veggies and salt. Cover and simmer till the veggies are soft..
- Then add the coconut milk and pepper powder and let it come to a boil..
- Switch off the flame and add the lime juice. Garnish with the sliced lime leaves and enjoy this refreshing soup as a light meal..
If you find this Thai Coconut Milk Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.