Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy potato&chicken soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy potato&chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy potato&chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy potato&chicken soup recipe. To make creamy potato&chicken soup you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy potato&chicken soup:
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes.
- Get 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of a chicken breast.
- Provide of Thyme, salt and black pepper.
- Get 1 tbls of butter, 1 tbls of vegetable oil.
- Provide of Cheese.
- Take of Fresh cream.
Steps to make Creamy potato&chicken soup:
- Chopp 2 large potatoes and an onion into a soup pot and add the chicken breast.
- Add 1 table spoon of butter, 1 tbls of oil 1 tea spoon of salt and pepper and thyme.
- Stir fry it for as long as possible (careful to not burn the onion) keep stirring on a low heat for at least 10mn or 15mn.
- Add over half a liter of water or chicken broth or vegetable broth (your choice).
- Let simmer on a low heat for 25mn until the vegies absorbs most of the broth.
- Remove from the stove and, remove the chicken breast,.
- Add your cheese of choice,(i used regular white cheese for toast) and a cup of fresh cream and mix till smooth.
- Cut the chicken breast in slices or in cubes and add it back to the soup, and serve!.
If you find this Creamy potato&chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.