Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soup recipe. You can have baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Take 1/2 medium of yellow onion.
- You need 5 medium of pork chops.
- Use 1 of black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 of green bell pepper.
- Take 1 of Creole seasoning.
- Use 1 can of mushroom soup.
Instructions to make Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place 5 medium pork chops in a 9 by 12 inch baking pan..
- Sprinkle the creole seasoning and black pepper evenly but lightly on both sides of each pork chop..
- Cover the pork chops with aluminum foil. Then place it into the oven and bake it for at least 20 to 25 mins before draining most of the fat from it..
- Dice the yellow onion and green bell pepper then add them to the pork chops..
- Open the can of cream of mushroom soup and spread it evenly over each pork chop. Place back into the oven covered back up with the aluminum foil..
- Bake for another 20 to 25mins or until the mushroom soup on the pork chops is hot and bubbly…
If you find this Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.