Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brenda's Crispy Cheddar Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brenda's Crispy Cheddar Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brenda's crispy cheddar meatballs recipe. To make brenda's crispy cheddar meatballs you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brenda's Crispy Cheddar Meatballs:
- You need of meatballs.
- Provide 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Use 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of minced onion.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of italian seasoning mix.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt, or to taste.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need of coating.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Take 1 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Brenda's Crispy Cheddar Meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Mix all meatball ingredients together and roll into balls..
- Roll balls into cheese first..
- Then roll balls in breadcrumbs..
- Cover loosely with foil then Bake for 30 minutes..
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes until lightly brown and crispy..
- Stick in a toothpick for easy appetizers!.
If you find this Brenda's Crispy Cheddar Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.