Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy veggie and turkey soup from leftovers recipe. To make yummy veggie and turkey soup from leftovers you need 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers:
- Provide of turkey (i used leftovers from thanksgiving).
- Provide of leftover brunswick stew (quart size freezer bag full).
- Get of size freezer bags full of chicken stock (Mine had cilantro).
- Provide of homemade tomato basil soup (1/2 a quart size freezer bag).
- Use of green lima beans.
- Get of garlic powder to taste.
- You need of onion powder to taste.
- Provide of ground black pepper to taste.
Steps to make Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers:
- Mix all ingredients together in large pot and bring to boil. Reduce heat cover and simmer 15-20 minutes. Or if your like me, cut down even lower and let sit even longer!! Yum! I defrosted my frozen ingredients in microwave but they were not fully thawed when I added them to the pot..
If you find this Yummy veggie and Turkey soup from leftovers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.