Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken & veggie curry recipe. You can have healthy chicken & veggie curry using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry:
- Get 500 grams of Chicken breast or thigh meat.
- Get 2 medium of Carrots.
- Take 2 medium of Onions.
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 3 clove of Garlic (finely chopped or thinly sliced).
- Use 2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Use 1 of Grated potato.
- Use 1/2 of Grated apple.
- Prepare 100 ml of or more Canned tomato (whole or diced).
- Prepare 1000 ml of Water.
- Use 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of blocks Store-bought curry roux (mild-spicy or spicy).
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey or sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of or more Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
Instructions to make Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry:
- Finely chop the onions and garlic. Mince the carrots in a food processor. Grate the apple and potato. Blend the canned tomatoes in the food processor..
- Put the finely chopped onions in a plastic container, add 1 tablespoon of butter, cover with a lid (or cling film), and microwave for 7-8 minutes..
- Pour the oil in a pot, sauté the garlic over low heat until fragrant. Add the onions from Step 2, and sauté until lightly browned. Add more oil, and fry the chicken and carrots..
- Add the water, canned tomatoes, grated vegetables and soup stock granules, and simmer for a while, skimming any scum from the surface..
- Lightly roast the curry powder in a frying pan over low heat. If you don't use any store-bought curry roux, add more curry powder..
- After simmering for 30-40 minutes, add the curry powder, and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat. Finally, add the roux, yogurt, Worcestershire-style sauce, and honey to adjust..
- You can fry the chicken before you sauté the onions (take the chicken out after frying, and set it aside). Yogurt is optional..
- If sautéing the onions is too much trouble for you, you can just lightly sauté them after microwaving. (Microwave for a little longer in this case.).
- You can grate the potato and apple directly into the pot as it simmers. You can slice the onions instead of finely chopping..
- You can use 2 cans of tomatoes, if you like. You don't have to use potato if you use store-bought curry roux..
- If you don't add the curry powder in Step 6, it will be a tomato soup.. Add more water and tomatoes to taste. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143374-healthy-chicken-tomato-soup.
- This is delicious with chicken drumettes..
- Turmeric Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143375-turmeric-rice-for-curry.
If you find this Healthy Chicken & Veggie Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.