Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my creamy chicken curry with rice (crock-pot) recipe. You can have my creamy chicken curry with rice (crock-pot) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot):
- Take 2-3 slices of cooked bacon.
- Take 4 of skinless boneless chicken tenderloins.
- You need 2 of (10.5) once cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 14.5 ounce of can chicken broth or chicken soup base.
- Prepare 1 of small white onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 2 cups of uncooked long grain rice.
- You need 1 of S&B mild curry block –> just 1 slice (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper (optional).
Steps to make My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot):
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and cook your bacon for 15 minutes or until done..
- Chop up bacon and add it to the slow cooker..
- Combine all the ingredients in your slow cooker..
- You can add a bag of frozen carrots to your curry as well..
- S&B Golden Curry. I add it for that additional kick. But it's (Optional)..
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours..
If you find this My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.