Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheese Steak Egg Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Steak Egg Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Steak Egg Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese steak egg rolls recipe. You can have cheese steak egg rolls using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese Steak Egg Rolls:
- Get of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced.
- Take of sriracha seasoning salt bend.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Provide of butter.
- Prepare of small onion, thin sliced.
- Get of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Take of small red pepper, thin sliced.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- You need of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of ounnceblack diamond spreadable cheddar cheese, at room tempera.
- Use of Parmesan peppercorn dressing.
- Get of latge egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water (egg wash).
- Provide of eggroll wraooers.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Take of Garnish seasoning.
- Prepare of Fresh grated Romano cheese,.
- Take of Sriracha seasoning,.
Steps to make Cheese Steak Egg Rolls:
- In a skillet heat oil and butter until hot. Season beef with sriracha and brown in the skillet removing to a plate as each piece is cooked.
- Add onion, garlic and pepper, season with salt and pepper and soften, add green onions.
- Add beef, vegetables and cheeses and Parmesan peppercorn dressing to bowl and combine. Cool compleatly.
- Make eggrplls.
- Lay eggrolls on a flat surface and brush edges with egg wash.
- Place some filling on the end.
- Fold sids over.
- Roll up compleatly enclosing filling.
- Heat enough oil to cover 2 eggrolls at a time in a deep pot to 350.
- Fry eggrolls until golden. Remove to a rack to drain, sprinkle with Romano cheese and sriracha seasoning while hot..
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce such as mustard sauce, chili sauce, cheese sauce, barbaque sauce or sour cream.
If you find this Cheese Steak Egg Rolls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.