Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup curry recipe. To make chicken soup curry you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Soup Curry:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 1/2 of onion.
- You need 600 mL of water.
- Provide 100 mL of white wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken soup powder.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide of salt for taste.
- Provide of [Toppings].
- Use 2 of chicken legs.
- Provide 70 g of mushrooms.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need 1 of boiled egg.
- Take 1 of bell pepper.
- Get 400 g of cooked rice (recipe, https://goo.gl/yKkhpf).
Instructions to make Chicken Soup Curry:
- Chop the onion and the clove of garlic. Cut the bell peppers into large chunks. Boil an egg and peel the eggshell and cut it longwise..
- Season chicken legs with black pepper. Place the chicken legs on a frying pan skin side down and grill them. When they become golden brown, flip them over and grill the other side..
- Prepare a pot and heat oil with chopped garlic and dried basil over low heat until the garlic becomes golden brown..
- Put all spices into the pot. Fry them over low heat for about 5 minutes. Then, add the chopped onion and fry them for about 5 more minutes..
- Add water, white wine, soy sauce, chicken soup powder and sugar and heat over medium heat. When small bubbles pop out, add the chicken legs and oyster mushrooms. Heat over medium-high heat for 10~15 minutes with skimming the scum of the soup..
- Serve in a nice bowl and put a boiled egg..
If you find this Chicken Soup Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.