Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style creamy tomato soup recipe. To make indian style creamy tomato soup you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Provide of ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Prepare of onions, chopped.
- Take of carrots, chopped.
- Use of garlic cloves, slightly smashed.
- Get of oregano.
- Take of chilli flakes.
- You need of turmeric.
- Get of fresh cream.
- You need of tomato puree.
- Prepare of spring onions.
- You need of coriander leaves.
- Provide of cooking butter.
- Prepare of salt.
Steps to make Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Heat the cooking butter in a pressure cooker. Don't let it brown too much..
- Add the chopped onions and garlic to the melted butter and fry till the onions turn translucent..
- Add the carrots. They need to stay in the pan longer because they have to soften considerably..
- Then add the tomatoes to the mixture and fry till they start to come apart slightly..
- Add the chopped coriander leaves, oregano, chilli flakes, turmeric and salt to the pressure cooker. Fry for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. After adding the salt, the tomatoes would start melting and start to give a saucy consistency to the mixture. Keep tasting everything to ensure the desired flavor is achieved..
- Close the pressure cooker and let it cook for 10 mins (2 whistles). Let the steam escape in it's own pace and open the cooker to cool down the mixture..
- After the contents have cooled, blend it in a mixer or using a blender. Now you can either strain the result in a soup strainer to remove the tomato seeds and skin that didn't get disintegrated (guarantees the smoothness usually associated with soup) or use the blended mixture as it is. I prefer to use the non strained version as it gives a thicker consistency and great texture without wasting anything..
- Now pour the soup back into a pan. Add the tomato puree to enhance the tomato flavour and bring to a boil. Then add the fresh cream to make the soup thick and rich..
- Finally, chop up some spring onions and mix it in. Serve with crisp croutons on top and grilled cheese sandwiches on the side..
If you find this Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.