Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's 3 Minute Dashi Beef Ramen Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's 3 Minute Dashi Beef Ramen Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 3 Minute Dashi Beef Ramen Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 3 minute dashi beef ramen noodle soup recipe. You can have mike's 3 minute dashi beef ramen noodle soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's 3 Minute Dashi Beef Ramen Noodle Soup:
- Take 1 Package of Ramen Soup [beef or oriental + flavor packet].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chinese Dashi Powder.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Use 1 (10 oz) of Box Beef Broth.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Nori [crushed].
- You need 1 of Thin Sliced Slab Meat [your choice – bison used].
- Prepare 1 of Boiled Egg [halved].
- Prepare of ● For The Options / Sides.
- Get as needed of Pickled Ginger.
- Use as needed of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 Dash of Chinese 5 Spice [optional].
Instructions to make Mike's 3 Minute Dashi Beef Ramen Noodle Soup:
- Pictures 1 & 2 is all you'll need..
- To taste add Pickled Ginger, Soy Sauce and Dashi Powder..
- Boil for 3 minutes..
- Serve piping hot with a halved boiled egg and fresh cilantro as a garnish. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's 3 Minute Dashi Beef Ramen Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.