Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Steak With 2 Varieties of Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak With 2 Varieties of Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with 2 varieties of sauce recipe. You can cook beef steak with 2 varieties of sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Steak With 2 Varieties of Sauce:
- Use 2 of steaks Beef.
- Provide 1 packages of Maitake mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of Eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- Use 1/4 each of Red and Yellow Pepper.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 of Fresh parsley.
- Take 1 of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
Instructions to make Beef Steak With 2 Varieties of Sauce:
- Let the meat return to room temperature and season them with the salt and pepper. Cut off the tendon parts ..
- Cut the leek into 5.6 cm pieces. Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise and then dice it. Cut the maitake into easy to eat pieces. Cook them on a grill or in an oven until they are golden brown, and then they are ready..
- 1) Slice the garlic and finely chop the parsley. Next, gently stir fry the sliced garlic in olive oil on low heat. Add in salt and pepper to adjust the seasoning to suit your tastes. 2) Add a small amount of either black sugar syrup or honey to the balsamic vinegar and let it simmer..
- Add some oil and butter to a frying pan, then add the meat and cook on high heat. Once the meat is a browned, turn it over and cook on high heat to lock in the flavor. After that, lower the heat and cook it to your desired doneness. Take out the meat and slice it into pieces. Coat with the parsley and balsamic sauces, and it's ready!.
If you find this Beef Steak With 2 Varieties of Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.