Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable soup with PhD 😂😂😂😂💃💃💃💃💃💃 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable soup with PhD 😂😂😂😂💃💃💃💃💃💃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable soup with PhD 😂😂😂😂💃💃💃💃💃💃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup with phd 😂😂😂😂💃💃💃💃💃💃 recipe. You can cook vegetable soup with phd 😂😂😂😂💃💃💃💃💃💃 using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable soup with PhD 😂😂😂😂💃💃💃💃💃💃:
- Use of Pumpkin/ugu leaf (sliced).
- Take of Water leaf (sliced).
- Get of Beef.
- Provide of Cow stripe /shaki.
- Use of Cow intestines.
- Take of Kpomo.
- Get of Fresh mackerel fish(fried).
- Use of Dry fish.
- Prepare of Stock fish.
- Provide of Chicken.
- Provide of Crayfish.
- Take of Palm oil.
- Get of Onions.
- You need of Fresh pepper.
- Use of Fresh tomatoes.
- Get cubes of Seasoning.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Vegetable soup with PhD 😂😂😂😂💃💃💃💃💃💃:
- Wash your vegetables with salt properly and slice, then set aside.
- Seasoning your beef, chicken, fresh fish,shaki,intestines, kpomo and cook for about 3mins they remove your fish and continue cooking the meat till they are soft and chewable. Remove from the pot and then wash your dry fish and stock, pour into pot and cook for about 2 to 3mins and set aside.
- Set a pot of oil on fire, heat up, add your onion and then your blended tomatoes and pepper and fry for at about 5mins.
- Pour your steamed stock fish, dry fish, the meat stock and stir together.
- Now pour all your meat and then cover to simmer for about 2mins and add your blended crayfish.
- Now pour add your vegetables little by little till all have entered the pot. Stir together and allow to simmer for 30secs and your soup is ready.
- Serve hot with akpu "Na enye ndu"(fufu that gives life) 😂😂😂 or pounded yam…
- NB: to avoid your vegetable soup turning dark, do not over cook the vegetables. Once you add the vegetables it's either bring down the soup immediately or you can cook for at most 1min. Your choice.
If you find this Vegetable soup with PhD 😂😂😂😂💃💃💃💃💃💃 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.