Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red onion soup with vegan blue cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe. To cook red onion soup with vegan blue cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton):
- Prepare of medium red onions.
- Provide of garlic.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- Provide of Thyme.
- Get of Rosemary.
- You need of onion stock cubes.
- Get of seeded sourdough.
- Provide of Vegan blue cheese.
- Provide of white wine.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton):
- Chop the onions into rings. Add a splash of oil to the pan and cook the onions on a high heat for 2 or 3 minutes. Reduce the heat and put on lid. Cook until the onions start to soften. Add a splash of white wine or a sprinkle of sugar to help them to caramelise.if they start to stick to the bottom of the pan, add a slash of wine to deglaze the pan and stir. Cook until very soft, this will take at least 30 minutes, possibly longer. Don’t be tempted to rush this step..
- Add 2 cloves of chopped or crushed garlic, the bay leaf, Rosemary and Thyme. Cook for a further few minutes. Mix the stock cube with boiling water and allow to dissolve. Add to the pan and cook for around another 30 minutes. Melt half of the blue cheese into the soup and save the remaining for the crouton..
- Place a ladel of soup into the bowl. Top with a sour dough crouton, sprinkle with vegan blue and grill if you wish. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.