Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys dairy-free cream of tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf vegan recipe. To make vickys dairy-free cream of tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf vegan you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- Get of olive oil.
- Get of small onion, chopped.
- Get of medium carrot, chopped.
- Provide of celery, chopped.
- Take of garlic, chopped.
- Take of fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- Take of large potato, diced.
- Use of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Get of fresh parsley, finely chopped (or 1 tsp dried).
- You need of (or to taste) granulated sugar.
- You need of (or to taste) low sodium salt.
- Take of freshly ground black pepper.
- Use of tomato paste / puree.
- Take of oregano and basil.
- Use of full fat coconut milk (optional).
Instructions to make Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium heat and gently fry off the onion, celery, carrot, and garlic until tender, around 10 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are well cooked and soft.
- Puree the soup until smooth, or ladle into a blender and blend smooth.
- Season by adding some tomato puree, basil, oregano and any extra salt / pepper / sugar to your own taste.
- If you like it a little bit creamier, stir through the 60mls of coconut cream, or oat or soy cream if your diet allows.
- Nice served with a cheese topped roll or toasted sandwich, I like to use Veganic brand vegan cheese which is made from coconut milk.
- Just for interest sake, these were my Dads black tomatoes.
If you find this Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.