Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Lentil & Spinach Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Lentil & Spinach Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil & spinach soup recipe. You can cook red lentil & spinach soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Lentil & Spinach Soup:
- Get of lentils, red.
- Provide of tomato, small and roughly chopped.
- Get of spinach, leaves, roughly chopped.
- Provide of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get of olive oil.
- Use of ground cumin.
- Provide of turmeric ground.
- Provide of salt.
Instructions to make Red Lentil & Spinach Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large pan on medium heat. Add the onion, stir fry for 5 min or until it becomes translucent..
- Add the garlic, cumin, turmeric, salt, lentils, and cook for one more min..
- Add the chopped tomato and stir well..
- Add 5 cups of water and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for about 20 min, or until the lentils are tender..
- Use a blender to puree the soup..
- Stir in the spinach and cook for 5 more minutes. Serve warm..
If you find this Red Lentil & Spinach Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.