Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato, leek, lentil, pancetta soup recipe. To make potato, leek, lentil, pancetta soup you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup:
- Prepare of good size Potatoes, diced.
- Use of Leeks cleaned well. Slice down the middle and cut into thin half moon slices.
- Get of chunk of Pancetta (I used “hot”).
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Orange Lentils (Dry).
- Prepare of Onions coarsely chopped.
- Prepare of Vegetable Stock (or chicken).
- Use of Water.
- Prepare of Salt to taste (You can add pepper).
- Use of Vegetable Oil.
- Get of Chives and dry Parsley.
Steps to make Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup:
- In a soup pot, heat Oil. Sauté the Pancetta for 5 minutes. Add Onions and Garlic. Sauté for 10 minutes. Stirring often. Add Leeks. Sauté all together for another 10 minutes (or until you think it looks married and ready). Add Potatoes, Lentils and Stock. Bring to a boil. Once it has a rolling boil going, lower to simmer. Simmer for approx 2 hours. Taste for saltiness. If the Pancetta didn’t salt it enough, add Salt to taste..
- Top with Parsley and Chives before serving. My husband added a couple teaspoons of plain Greek Yogurt to his soup bowl to cream it up. You can also top it with grated Parmigiana Cheese to add more of a salty taste. We ate this with oven heated crusty Italian bread 🥖🍲.
If you find this Potato, Leek, Lentil, Pancetta Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.