Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s beef chilli dry recipe. You can have whosayna’s beef chilli dry using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry:
- You need 1/2 kg of Beef Fillet (chinese cut).
- You need of Salt (as required).
- You need dash of White Pepper.
- Take dash of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Meat Tenderiser.
- You need of Sauce:.
- Get 1/4 cup of Tamarind Sweet Sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of Tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Take 2 tbsp of Garlic (chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic (chopped).
- Get 1/2 cup of Spring Onions (chopped).
- Take 1 of and half cup Red/Yellow/Green Capsicum (cubed).
- Provide 11 of ) 3 Green Chillies (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Cornflour (mix with 1/4 cup water).
Steps to make Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry:
- In a bowl put fillet pieces add salt, peppers powder, ginger and garlic paste and mix well let it marinate for three hours. Pour fillet pieces on a tray and spread them, sprinkle cornflour generously. Toss the other side and sprinkle more cornflour till all pcs are covered well. In a nonstick pan add little oil and fry fillet pieces in batches, till nicely browned up. Remove in a plate and keep aside..
- Sauce: In a pan add 3 tablespoon of oil and keep on flame add garlic and ginger, saute add capsicum and green chillies stirfry it. Remove capsicum and green chillies in a plate. Add all chutney, sauces and chilli flakes and keep on boil as it bubbles add cornflour mixture and stir continously should thicken to pouring consistency. Add fried fillet pcs and fried capsicum in it and toss it will kind of dry up, remove from flame add chopped spring onions and toss. Serve hot!!.
If you find this Whosayna’s Beef Chilli Dry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.