Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ginseng Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginseng Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ginseng chicken soup recipe. To cook ginseng chicken soup you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ginseng Chicken Soup:
- You need 1 of free range chicken, cut into 4pcs.
- Use 10 grams of American Ginseng.
- Use 10 of dried red dates.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of wolf berries.
- Get 1-2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 litre of water.
- Get 20 grams of Huay Shan.
- Prepare Dash of Pepper for spicy effect when serving.
Instructions to make Ginseng Chicken Soup:
- Blanch chicken in hot water till foam appears at the edge. (Or 5-7min) Drain and set aside..
- Throw all ingredients (except wolf berries) into water and bring it to a boil. Once boiled, add chicken. Continue boiling for 8min. Reduce heat and simmer for 40min..
- Add wolf berries and simmer again till you are satisfied with the flavour of the soup. (Boil longer if you prefer a stronger ginseng essence).
- Add salt to taste. Serve..
If you find this Ginseng Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.