Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare of oil.
- Take of medium onions, chopped.
- Take of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get of green chilli (or to taste), finely chopped.
- Use of carrots, chopped.
- Use of gluten-free vegetable stock (see my profile for a gf bouillon recipe).
- Prepare of canned cannellini beans, drained.
- Use of green pesto (see my profile for a vegan recipe).
- Prepare of spinach leaves.
- Take of nutritional yeast flakes (or parmesan) for topping.
Instructions to make Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Fry off the onion gently until translucent.
- Add in the garlic and chilli. Cook for a minute before adding the carrots.
- Keep cooking a further 5 minutes before adding in the beans and stock. Simmer with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove 4 or 5 spoonfuls of veg/beans and set aside.
- Put the rest of the soup in a blender and puree smooth.
- Pour back into the pan and add the veg/beans back in.
- Add the spinach, stir in and let cook down for a few minutes then stir through 8 tbsp of the pesto.
- Serve with a tbsp of the remaining pesto spooned over the soup of each bowl and top with a sprinkling of nutritional yeast / parmesan style cheese.
If you find this Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.