Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow cooker spaghetti Bolognese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooker spaghetti Bolognese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker spaghetti Bolognese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker spaghetti bolognese recipe. To make slow cooker spaghetti bolognese you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker spaghetti Bolognese:
- Get of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Use of onions, diced.
- Take of carrot, diced.
- Provide of red wine.
- Use of minced beef/pork.
- You need of crushed tomato.
- You need of tomato paste.
- You need of beef bouillon cubes.
- Use of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take of dried oregano.
- Use of dried thyme leaves.
- Provide of red pepper flakes.
- Use of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Provide of spaghetti.
Instructions to make Slow cooker spaghetti Bolognese:
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium heat (5). Add crushed garlic and diced onions. Cook approx 7 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker when done..
- Add another 1 tablespoon olive oil and increase heat to medium-high (7). Add meat and cook until all is brown, breaking up meat as it's cooking. Transfer to slow cooker when done..
- Turn heat back to medium (5) and add red wine to pan. Bring to a light simmer and scrape remaining bits from pan into the wine then add to the slow cooker..
- Add all remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and cook on low for at least 6 hours..
- When done cook spaghetti al dente, drain and add Bolognese sauce to pan with a few mL of pasta water. Heat on medium and toss pasta gently with sauce for a few minutes until sauce has nicely thickened and coats the spaghetti..
- Serve and eat! All remaining Bolognese can be frozen and reheated when needed..
If you find this Slow cooker spaghetti Bolognese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.