Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed mushroom & tofu soup (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) recipe. You can have mixed mushroom & tofu soup (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Take of Sauces.
- Use of Chu Hou Paste (from a Chinese grocery).
- Use of Oyster Sauce (Vegan version at health food store).
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Light Soy Sauce.
- Get of Produce.
- You need of Garlic Clove (sliced).
- Prepare of Ginger (sliced).
- Prepare of Spring Onion (sliced lengthways into quarters & halved).
- Provide of Broccoli (Cut into florets).
- Provide of mixed Asian Mushrooms (sliced).
- Provide of Chinese Asparagus (Peeled and thickly sliced).
- Provide of Corriander.
- Take of (Approx) Bean Shoots.
- Take of Spices.
- Prepare of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Take of Dried Chilli.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of Star Anise.
- Provide of Other.
- You need of Firm Tofu (cubed).
- Prepare of Vegetable Stock.
- Provide of water.
Instructions to make Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Prepare Vegetables (as per in ingredients list).
- With all ingredients prepared, you can start..
- Heat Sesame oil in pot, then add the plate of Spices and stir fry quickly. Add the Mushrooms and stir fry for a minute, add the asparagus and sauces and 1 cup of stock. Mix all together..
- Add the broccoli, spring onion and the rest of the stock and the water to pot & lightly push down into the ingredients below. Bring the liquid to the boil..
- Turn down and cook on low for approx 20mins on low with lid on..
- Just before serving, add the tofu, bean shoots and and corriander & lightly stir through).
If you find this Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.