Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple lasagna recipe. To make simple lasagna you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Lasagna:
- Use 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 can of 45 oz. jar, botttle or can of your favorite sauce, or make your own. I use ragu sauce..
- Get 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 6 cup of motzerella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic salt or regular salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Simple Lasagna:
- boil lasagna noodles and strain as directed.
- fry the ground beef in a pan until brown and chop in small pieces as cooking, when finished strain out the oils..
- put the meat back into the pan and add the sauce, cinnamon, salt and pepper. mix and cook until warm.
- get out your lasagna pan, and spray the bottom with a non stick spray and top with a little sauce just covering the bottom.
- then you start to layer; noodles, sauce, cheese until either all gone or pans full. you want to try to make the layers even as well..
- when your done layering cover with foil and cook for around 1 hour or until cheese is melted at 350°F..
If you find this Simple Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.