Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mississippi Style Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mississippi Style Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mississippi style pot roast recipe. You can have mississippi style pot roast using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mississippi Style Pot Roast:
- Prepare 2-3 lb of beef roast (I prefer sirloin tip).
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- Get 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 package of dry au jus gravy mix.
- You need 1 package of dry ranch dressing mix.
- Get 5-6 of peperoncini peppers.
- Use 1/8 cup of peperoncini brine.
- Get of All purpose flour (for the gravy).
Instructions to make Mississippi Style Pot Roast:
- Preheat the olive oil in a skillet, season the meat with pepper and then sear it on all sides..
- Add the seared roast to your slow cooker, fat side up..
- Sprinkle the au jus and ranch mixes and then place the stick of butter on top of the roast..
- Place the peperoncinis around the roast, in regular intervals..
- Pour the brine around the edges or even on top, if you like..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours..
- Once it's done, remove it to a plate so it can rest..
- Pour the liquid into a sauce pan, add flour a teaspoon at a time, stir briskly with a whisk and simmer on low until it thickens into a rich gravy..
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes and a vegetable of your choice. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Mississippi Style Pot Roast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.